Dr. Hilary Lukoff is a licensed clinical psychologist with specialized experience providing neuropsychological, psychoeducational, and psychodiagnostic assessments to individuals across the lifespan. She has worked across multiple settings to include medical, school, private practice, and psychiatric facilities. Dr. Lukoff has a particular interest in the assessment of learning/academic difficulties, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and mood disorders in clients of all ages.
- Cornell University: B.S. with honors in Human Development
- Pace University: M.S.Ed. in School Psychology
- Pace University: Psy.D. in Clinical and School Psychology
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP & EXPERIENCES:
- Post-doctoral fellow at Positive Outcomes Psychological Services in Athens, GA
- Neuropsychologist at Inova Medical Group Neurology in Fairfax, VA
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Admissions Testing
- IQ/Gifted Testing
- Social/Emotional Testing
- Cognitive Testing
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Executive Functioning and Memory Issues
- Learning Disabilities (i.e., Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, etc.)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Dr. Lukoff conducts thorough, individualized assessments with the goal of understanding each person’s unique profile of cognitive, academic, and emotional strengths and challenges and identifying effective and personalized recommendations and resources to facilitate success at school, home, and work. Outside of work, she enjoys hiking, listening to podcasts, and walking her Bernese mountain dog.
Contact MindWell today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lukoff.